Shanghai Travel Social
5-Day Chengdu, Huanglong & Jiuzhaigou In-depth Autumn Tour
Escape from City to Embrace Nature
Travel Routes: Shanghai - Chengdu - Huanglong - Jiuzhaigou - Chengdu -Shanghai
Travel Date: Wed. 18th - Sun. 22nd October 2017 (5-Day 4-Night)
Number of Peers: 4-20 persons (price and travel date is negotiable for private tour group)
Price Cost: 5800 rmb/person(Early Bird 5500 if sign up before 15th Sep. 2017)
Tour Guide: Sichuan local professional outdoor leader, bilingual local tour guide
Trip Inquiry: 15001791355 email@example.com Wechat: OKDealTravel Public Wechat OKDealClub
If you’re always keen on exploring the heavenly beauty and digging fantastic culture, this is the best trip for you in Sichuan! Follow OKDealers’ step, fly to Chengdu to find the hidden tradition of Chengdu on this exceptional tour, go to Huanglong to enjoy its colorful lakes, snow clad mountains, valleys and virgin forest, then escape to explore the splendors of Jiuzhaigou. This trip can be described in three words: timeless, tremendous, transcendental. Your eyes will be filled with the most beautiful view of the natural world. Ready for the surprise of the masterpiece by nature!
【Travel Routes Highlights】
★ Walk alongside the streams, waterfalls, and limestone landscapes in Huanglong Scenic Area
★ Enjoy the breathtaking view in Jiuzhaigou Scenic Area
★ Experience the hidden tradition of Sichuan local people in People’s Park in Chengdu
★ Cook some typical local dishes by yourself in Sichuan Cuisine Museum of Chengdu
★ Stroll along Kuan-Zhai Lane to see the well-preserved historic architecture
【Travel Route Overview】
Day 1: Shanghai - Chengdu (Stay in Chengdu)
Been picked up at the airport and transferred to the downtown area, visiting the People’s Park and Kuan Zhai Alleys to experience the leisure life of Chengdu citizens.
Day 2: Sichuan Cuisine Museum of Chengdu - Maoxian County (Stay in Maoxian County)
Drive to Sichuan Cuisine Museum of Chengdu to get more information about the local food and learn how to cook one dish, such as Gongbao Chicken or Mapo Doufu, sharing the food you cook with friends. In the afternoon, continue the way to the Maoxian County.
Day 3: Maoxian County - Huanglong Scenic Spot - Jiuzhaigou (Stay in Jiuzhaigou)
In the early morning, drive to the Huanglong Scenic Spot (the Yellow Dragon Mountain). The scenic area is located in Songpan County, in the northwest part of Sichuan Province and encompasses the Huanglong and Muni Valley. The major scenery is concentrated in the 3.6-kilometer (2.2 miles) long Huanglong Valley that includes snow-clad peaks and the easternmost glaciers in China. Due to its layered calcium carbonated deposit patterns, the valley resembles a golden dragon winding its way through the virgin forest, stone mountains and glaciers. After finishing the sightseeing, drive to Jiuzhaigou and stay there for the first night.
Day 4: Jiuzhaigou National Park (Stay in Jiuzhaigou)
Spend the whole day in the Jiuzhaigou National Park, which is a great masterpiece of nature having dreamlike scenery, combining blue lakes, waterfalls, verdant forests, snow-covered mountains, and the folk customs of the Tibetan and Qiang peoples.
Day 5: Jiuzhaigou - Chengdu - Shanghai
Fly back to Chengdu. After lunch, leave for the airport and happy tour ends.
D1 Chengdu Arrival - Chengdu City Leisure Tour
Welcome to Chengdu, a wonderful travel paradise. Your local guide will meet you at the airport or the Railway station according to your schedule, and escort you to your hotel in a private vehicle.
In the afternoon you will visit Chengdu people's Park to experience the most authentic Chengdu local life. Having a cup of tea in a traditional teahouse, watching the local old couples dancing and blind dating, joining in the locals to play mahjong or cards in a teahouse...You will enjoy typical leisurely lifestyle of Chengdu. Then you will visit Kuanzhai Alley, an ancient street with hundreds of years' history combined with modern elements. After dinner, go back to the hotel.
D2 Chengdu - Sichuan Cuisine Museum of Chengdu - Maoxian county
After breakfast, drive to Sichuan Cuisine Museum of Chengdu(1 hr) and learn more about Sichuan Cuisine Culture. Sichuan cuisine is more about spicy and hot, we will learn to cook the most popular dishes of Gongbao Chicken and Mapo Toufu there, and have a delicious lunch with Sichuan food.
In the afternoon, drive to Maoxian county (2.5 hours), and live in Maoxian International Hotel.
D3 Maoxian county - Huanglong Scenic Area - Jiuzhaigou
After breakfast, drove to the Huanglong Scenic Area (4 hrs). Eat lunch near the Huanglong Scenic Area entrance. Then our journey is beginning. Huanglong Scenic Area, the best-preserved plateau wetland in China, is neighbored by Jiuzhaigou. Colorful pools, snow-capped mountains, verdant forests, and peaceful valleys are its four highlights. The chairlift going up is included to save you time and strength. You can walk back down through the scenic area to enjoy the view at a relaxing pace. After the tour, your guide and driver will escort you to a hotel near Jiuzhaigou (2 hrs) and enjoy a local dinner.
D4 Jiuzhaigou Scenic Area
After breakfast at the hotel, you will start early to discover the Jiuzhaigou Scenic Area, a wonderland named for its nine Tibetan villages. The valley winds its way for some 80 kilometers and covers an area of 720 square kilometers, and you will visit its main three gullies according to the schedule: Shuzheng Valley, Rize Valley, and Zechawa Valley. Private vehicles are not allowed inside, so your guide will accompany you to take a public bus in the scenic area and tour around. There you will appreciate the picturesque natural scenery with clear alpine lakes, overlapping waterfalls, colorful forests, snowcapped mountains, and Tibetan customs. Get your camera prepared. A buffet lunch is arranged in the Nuorilang Restaurant at their own expense which is the only restaurant in the Jiuzhaigou area. At the end of the tour, your guide and driver will transfer you back to the hotel for dinner.
D5 Jiuzhaigou Scenic Area - Chengdu - Shanghai
After breakfast, we will drive to Huanglong airport and flight back to Chengdu, drive to the airport (2 hours).
【About Tour Attractions】
★ Jiuzhai Valley: is a picturesque fairyland, featuring charming natural scenery of colorful lakes, spectacular waterfalls, and mountains. It is an extravaganza of natural wonders, a pure unspoiled land with waterfalls, alpine lakes, tranquil grasslands, snowy mountain views and Tibetan villages. You'll not believe the fairyland beauty of the area until you've been there and seen it for yourself.
★ Huanglong Scenic Area: is a World Wonder and Fairy Land on Earth. It is well known for its colorful lakes, snow clad mountains, valleys and virgin forest. The travertine scenery holds colorful ponds, beaches, lakes, springs, waterfalls, caves etc. The travertine formations scenery is No.1 in China.
★Sichuan Cuisine Museum of Chengdu: is the only cuisine-theme museum in the world which displays the food culture. It contains an important part of Sichuan local culture: Sichuan’s cuisine, liquor, tea, opera, and the Sichuan-style architecture and garden, which constitutes a unique cultural landscape.
★ Kuanzhai Alley: is one of the top three historic preserve districts in Chengdu City. It is formed by three alleys called Kuan Alley (Wide Alley), Zhai Alley (Narrow Alley), and Jing Alley. The major buildings in this site are courtyards and ancient style streets. This district had been renovated from 2005 to 2008. And now, it is a cultural site consisting of 45 Qing Ming Dynasty style courtyards, modern villas and gardens, as well as theme hostels.
Trip Cost: 5800 RMB/person (Early Bird 5500 if sign up before 15th Sep. 2017)
√ Price includes
√ Accommodation: four nights in 4-star Hotel including daily Chinese and Western breakfast.
√ Transport: MPV local transport (5-39 seats) , airport picking up & seeing off service.
√ Nine meals: four breakfasts in Hotel, two lunches at Sichuan Cuisine Museum of Chengdu and Jiuzhaigou, three dinners in Hotel.
√ Entrance Tickets: main ticket attractions listed above. (Sichuan Cuisine Museum of Chengdu ticket and the cooking fee (including a meal); tickets for Jiuzhai Valley and Huanglong Scenic Area).
√ Others: mineral water, bilingual local tour guide and travel insurance.
× Price excludes
× Main transport from and to Chengdu, people will book flight/train ticket at their own expense, OkDealClub will help to book tickets if needed.
× Some lunch and dinner during the trip.
× Single room supplement 1500 RMB / person.
× Personal expenses, receipt and unpredictable costs.
【Flight Schedule for Reference】
Shanghai Hongqiao – Chengdu Shuangliu Eastern Airlines MU5401 08:00－11:20
Jiuzhaigou Huanglong – Chengdu Shuangliu Lucky Airlines 8L9602 09:10－10:15
Chengdu Shuangliu – Shanghai Pudong Eastern Airlines MU5416 17:20－20:00
Budget is around 3000rmb/person including tax.
What You Should Bring:
1. Travel in Sichuan high-altitude areas (average altitude of 3000 meters), you’d better not do the strenuous exercises, such as hurry in a long time, running and so on. You’d better drink less and eat more vegetables and fruits to prevent altitude sickness. For old and weak people, you’d better prepare some commonly used altitude sickness medicine, such as Rhodiola. If there are any symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhea and high fever etc, you should told the tour guide or driver at once. Then we can take some active measures or nearby treatment. For people who have high blood pressure, coronary heart disease, heart disease, respiratory disease or a severe cold, doctors suggest that you should not travel in high-altitude areas.
2. There are usually a big temperature difference in plateau area between day and night, especially in the rainy season. The weather is very changeable, sometimes hot, sometimes cold, which can easily lead to cold. So please pay more attention to your health and bring enough warm clothes, such as autumn coat and woolen jacket. For people who are very afraid of cold, please carry clothes according to your own circumstances.
3. The ultraviolet in Sichuan summer is very strong. For long time outdoor activities, please be sure to do some sun protection measures, such as: wearing a sun hat, sunglasses and so on.
4. From June to August, it is the rainy season in Sichuan. Please be sure to bring the umbrella. The weather here is extremely changeable. It is highly possible that there is a sudden rain and a sudden big sunshine at any time. Travel in high-altitude areas, please bring backpacks, trekking pole and wear appropriate shoes and bring several sets of changing clothes and socks.
5. Please respect the religious beliefs and customs of local ethnic minorities and avoid the conflict with local residents; for shopping, you’d better listen to the recommendations of our tour guides to avoid unnecessary disputes.
6. Most parts of Sichuan are ethnic minority areas. The conditions are usually limited and lack of material. If you have some favorite take-out food, please bring some. Besides, please prepare enough high-energy dry food and snacks for the long journey. But do not pick wild fruits in case of poisoning.
7. First aid medicines are necessities. Please bring some medicines as follows: painkiller, the car-sick, anti-heatstroke, cold medicine and gastrointestinal medicine.
8. Chengdu food are generally full of oil and pepper. If you can not adapt to the diet, please choose the light food.
9. There are some risks and uncertainties for outdoor trips. Participants should listen to the event leader’ arrangements, including changes in itinerary and routes. Please pay special attention to your security and do not leave without ask, or you will be responsible for your behaviors. Leaders have the right to refuse or discourage those who do not meet the requirements.
10. Please pay attention to the environment protection and take out all your garbage when leaving. It is strictly forbidden to fire in the forest.
11. Teamwork is extremely important for our trip. If your friends meet with troubles, please help them immediately.
12. Our trip lasts for 8 days. The traffic conditions are very difficult to pre-judge, such as traffic jams, hangouts, and other accidents. But our leader will solve it as soon as possible, please understand. If there are some irresistible factors, travel agent will explain it to visitors immediately and change the itinerary.
l Please contact 150 0177 9155 if you participate in the journey and pay deposit of 2000 RMB/ person when you sign up. The balance will be paid in 2 days before departure by bank transfer or cash at office. If you cancel the trip, we will refund the deposit according to OkDealClub regulations.
l Please notice that hotel are twin shared rooms and if you register in solo there might be extra single room supplement 1500 RMB/person need to be charged unless the trip organizer find another guest with the same gender to share room with you.
l Please read the other application instructions carefully before paying the deposit OK, Deal! Club Outdoor Trips Registration Q & A
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send Wechat to OKDealTravel with the title "RSVP for 5-Day Chengdu, Huanglong & Jiuzhaigou In-depth Autumn Tour" which includes the following information registration. We will reply you with agreement and bank account for taking deposit.
Travel Date Event Date:
Passport / ID No. Passport / ID number (for the purchase of Travel Insurance)
(Optional Item) -
Emergency contacts and telephone:
food taboos / Preference:
Click here for OK, Deal! Club Outdoor Trips Registration Q&A 户外旅游报名流程及常见问题解答http://www.okdealclub.com/forum/topics/ok-deal-club-outdoor-trips
Trip Organizer: OK, Deal! Club http://www.okdealclub.com/
【活动线路】 上海 – 成都 – 黄龙 – 九寨沟 – 成都 – 上海
【活动日期】 10月18日周三 - 22日周日
【活动咨询】 15001791355 email@example.com 客服微信 OKDealTravel
D1 帝盛君豪酒店 > 人民公园> 宽窄巷子> 帝盛君豪酒店
D2 帝盛君豪酒店> 川菜博物馆> 茂县国际饭店
D3 茂县国际饭店> 黄龙景区> 新九寨宾馆
D4 新九寨宾馆> 九寨沟> 新九寨宾馆
【日则沟（镜海、珍珠滩、五花海、熊猫海、箭竹海）> 诺日朗中心> 则渣洼沟（五花海、长海）> 诺日朗中心> 树正沟（犀牛海、老虎海、树正群海、芦苇海、盆景滩）】
备注：1. 全程101km，游览时间为10小时，早8点进入景区，约5、6点游览完毕。2. 三条沟游览顺序根据当日观光车调度安排调整。
D5 新九寨宾馆> 成都> 上海
【活动费用】 5800元 /人(9月15日前报名并预付订金者可享早鸟价5500元／人）
√ 门票：以上所有景点（川菜博物馆门票及体验做菜(含一顿餐)+黄龙景区+九寨 沟）。
× 单房差 1500元/人
上海虹桥－成都双流 东方航空 MU5401 08:00－11:20
黄龙机场－成都双流 祥鹏航空 8L9602 09:10－10:15
成都双流－上海浦东 东方航空 MU5416 17:20－20:00
发送email 到travel@okdealclub.com或者客服微信到OKDealTravel，注明标题“RSVP for 5-Day Chengdu, Huanglong & Jiuzhaigou In-depth Autumn Tour”包括以下信息报名，我们收到申请后会和你及时确认人数签订旅游合同及确认付款方式。
旅游组织：OK, Deal! Club（http://www.okdealclub.com，Shanghai Getaways&Social trips every weekend上海英语国际白领旅游社交圈，周边游多样路线每周末发团!）